Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Headphones
- 45mm driver diameter.
- Frequency response range between 15 – 28,000Hz.
- 40-hour battery life.
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
- Button controls and easy access to voice assist
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT is a massive testimonial of the future of headphones with its Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity. This headset is a massive upgrade of its wired version, the ATH-M50. For headset enthusiasts, this poses to be a great buy.
This impressive device has great battery life. The device can be used to take calls and also access the voice assistant. It offers great comfort with its padded ear cups and its cushioned, metallic, expandable headband. It comes with a carrying bag, USB cord, and 3.5mm audio cord.
40-hour battery life
If you looking for a device for traveling, this product has a decent battery life to keep you going. Its Lithium LR44 battery is able to power the device for about 40 hours from just a single charge. That’s almost two days without the power adapter. Remarkably, it has a short charging time of 7 hours.
Bluetooth wireless connectivity
Bluetooth used to be on the mobile phone but it’s now adopted in many headphones for better mobility. Of course, you are no longer obliged to have an audio cord. This device comes with the Bluetooth 5.0 with less lag.
What we like
- Two-year warranty.
- The bass is punchier.
- Magnificent battery life of up to 40 hours with 7-hour charging time.
- Impressive design which is foldable and twistable, and easy to pack into the carrying case that comes with it.
- Great comfort, even if worn for long, thanks to its soft ear pads and its lightweight headband.
What we didn’t like
- Average treble quality.
- Heat buildup in the ear cups.
- No active noise cancellation.