- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound with Dual 40mm large-aperture driver units
- Bluetooth 5.0 Tech for more stable transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output.
- Memory-protein ear cushion that simulates human skin texture for maximum comfort
- Built-in Mic and Control for completely hands-free listening experience in high definition calls. Control your Music or volume levels from your headset by build-in controls.
- Perfect Ergonomic Design to fit everybody’s head and ear perfectly, Lightweight for your girlfriend usage.
- Its foldable headband design allows you to bring it around or store easily.
- Wired & Wireless with up to 30H Playtime. Audio cable even when you have run out of battery life.
The best headphones for girlfriend have to fulfil some criteria. It should be something practical where she can use it on a daily basis. The Picun P26 will let her immerse music world with the deep bass. It is lightweight and looks great visually for her to bring it everywhere she goes. The long runtimes of 30 hours also spare her the hassle of recharging it many times. This is the best gift and she will love you for it.
Picun P26 Best Headphones For Girlfriend
Compact & Portability
The Picun P26 allows you to fold the arms to make it compact and occupy storage space. It is convenient for travelling usage or carrying them to work.
Comfortable to Wear
Pillow soft memory foam earmuff and adjustable padded headband ensure you premium comfort even during long listening. Take off every 1-2 hours to allow your ears to relax and be more comfortable
Wireless Hand Free+Wired
Wireless mode set you free from tangled cables and the runtime of up to 30hours is plain amazing. Included audio cable help you continue to enjoy music even when the battery is flat, Your girlfriend will have unlimited access to immersive sound at any time.
- Bluetooth Standard 5.0
- Item Dimensions 6.69 x 3.14 x 7.08 in
- Item Weight 6.98 ounces
- 40MM Neodymium Driver
- Built in Mic
- Additional features: Hi-Fi Stereo, Deep Bass, Support Wireless/Wired/TF Card
You may also be keen on: