Creative SXFI Air Bluetooth and USB Headphones
- Removable clearcomms microphone.
- 50mm neodymium magnet.
- Frequency response – 20 to 20000 Hz.
- USB-C, line-in and Bluetooth connectivity.
- SD card support.
- Touch controls.
Although most headphone users are concerned about the ruggedness and longevity of their device. The Creative SXFI Air headphone offers more than this. It doesn’t disappoint when it comes to audio quality. The device comes with multiple functions to enjoy. It flaunts a plastic build that appears cheap but it is durable.
The AIR comes with touch controls on the left cup. If you are on the go, the Bluetooth connectivity will be best. The Bluetooth lags a little so you might want to switch to either the 3.5mm jack or USB-C cable. You may decide to use none of this by putting your memory card into the SD port. Overall, the sound production is captivating and clear with a frequency response of 20 to 20000 Hz at 32 Ohms impedance.
It has a boom microphone that captures your voice accurately and devoid of noise. Looking at the design and level of comfort, the ear cups can be replaced and it is available in leather or fabric coating. The headband is expandable to accommodate larger heads. To activate all the functions of this headphone, you need to install the SXFI App on your phone.
SD Card Support
Obviously, since there are no batteries in wired headphones, you won’t find this feature in them. The inclusion of a micro SD card port on this headphone simply allows you to play songs off your memory cards. In this mode, there is less power consumption.
What we like
- The headphone allows you to enjoy songs directly from your memory cards via its SD card port.
- You can connect the headphone via Bluetooth, USB-C or the 3.5mm jack.
- The microphone is detachable and does moderately in noise cancellation.
- The ear cups are replaceable and available in leather or fabric coating.
- It delivers impressive consistency and crispness across most ranges.
What we didn’t like
- Small battery life of 10 hours.
- The app is complicating.
- Not the best for gaming.