Jaybird X4 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for Sport
- 8-hour battery life
- Ear fins, and foam and silicone tips
- Built-in microphone
- Fast charge functionality.
- Frequency response: 20 – 20000Hz.
If you are serious about finding the best headphones for lifting, you should have the Jaybird X4 wireless bluetooth headphones in your list. It is a lightweight and portable earbud that offers so much flexibility. The headphone connects wirelessly only via Bluetooth to various devices including iOS devices.
The headphone fits well on the ear with the inclusion of removable ear fins that keeps them in place. Asides that, the headphone comes with ear tips of two types – silicone and foam. However, both have great fitting and comfort. Even if you are going intense, the headphones will fit without falling off.
Perhaps due to its small size, it has a small battery life of 8 hours. Since you won’t be passing most nights in the gym, it should be fair enough. However, it makes up for this with its fast-charging functionality. The product comes with an app that offers you full control.
The sound quality is excellent with a full bass output and a well-detailed mid and treble. Interestingly, your focus is the songs with its fantastic noise isolation. When you open a unit of Jaybird’s X4, you have the headphone, three pairs of ear fins, a shirt clip, a speed cinch, charger, two pairs of silicone and foam tips, and a carry pouch.
What we like
- The headphone comes with both silicone and foam ear tips so you can manage your comfort level.
- The headphone offers much sound isolation.
- It is portable and lightweight.
- The headphone produces an intense, well-detailed bass
- It is fitted with ear fins to keep it in place during lifting.
- It has the remote control module fitted on it which allows you to manage volume or switch songs.
What we didn’t like
- The battery life is small