When you want some good headphones you want to find high quality and value at a price that’s affordable. With the Skullcandy headphones, you get to have all of that and so much more.
All the headphones in this list are downright amazing, unique and visually astounding. You do get a lot of value with the Skullcandy wireless headphones and the Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones. However, picking the right model can be a bit tricky. The following headphones reviews are from our own research and real users experience. It may contain some affiliate links to maintain this website and will not affect your buying price. Thanks for your support.
If you are in a rush, check out of editor’s choice for best skullcandy headphones which is the Skullcandy Crusher
Skullcandy Headphones Reviews
- Two full-range 40mm audio drivers and two additional subwoofer drivers to provide an ultimate audio experience with powerful bas”
- Adjustable bass levels allow you to fine-tune your audio experience
- Wireless Bluetooth functionality and runtime of up to 40 hours
- Rapid charge offers up to 3 hours of listening with just 10 minutes of charging and a full charge at 2.5 hours of charging
- Comfortable memory foam ear cups for long hours of usage
- Noise isolating seal helps block out any irritating exterior noise.
- A built-in microphone allows you to answer important calls on the go with great clarity
- Easy control on-ear buttons to change tracks or adjust volume directly from ear cup.
Skullcandy Crusher is a very good set of headphones. It looks great, it’s extremely interesting and impressive, it has noise isolation, dual driver immersion, adjustable haptic bass, a great mic and refined acoustics. All of these add up to create a very impressive listening experience. And the fact that you also have rapid charging and 40 hours of use is very exciting.
- Active Noise Cancelling(ANC) function helps you filter out unwanted noise.
- Built-in Tile technology so you can track your headphones anywhere preventing theft or misplacement.
- Runtime of up to 24 hours with rapid charge where 10 minutes of charging gives you 5 hours of battery life.
- Monitor mode allows you to talk to someone with just a press of the button without taking off your headphones.
- A button press allows Venue to activate your device’s voice assistant, Siri, Google Assistant, Cortana, and others.
- No more compatibility issues as Venue is compatible with iPhone XS, Samsung Galaxy, and all Apple and Android bluetooth enabled devices.
Skullcandy Venue looks great and at the same time you have complete noise cancellation. The battery lasts for an entire day which is always exciting, and you can also track your headphones too in case you lose them. This is very interesting and it certainly brings in front a great allure and some truly impressive features for the most part. They also added a monitor mode here.
Skullcandy Crusher (Renewed)
This Skullcandy Crusher option is very fine especially considering the adjustable haptic bass and the dual driver immersion. You will like the fact that you get noise isolation and refined acoustics too. Even if it might seem a bit hard to get used to this at first, the payoff can be huge and that’s exactly what you need to think about all the time. It’s a great approach for sure and one that does pay off big time.
We love the COWIN E7 because they are a pleasure to use and at the same time you have amazing noise cancellation, more than 30 hours of play time, dedicated support for most devices and amazing sound quality. You don’t really need anything else, as the value is downright impressive every time and you do need to consider all the options for the best results.
Check out our full review of Cowin E7 here.
Skullcandy Hesh 3
- All Day listening with up to 22 hours of runtimes. Just 10 minutes of charging offers 4 hours of play time, thanks to Rapid Charge technology.
- Pivoting armatures adjust for a perfect fit, while lightweight design and memory foam ear cushions allow for comfortable all day listening.
- Foldable for easy storage.
- Integrated analog amplifier pushes a pair of high-quality 40mm audio drivers to provide you a premium and rich dynamic sound.
- Easy to use with voice notifications assist in pairing your device.
- Take calls, change tracks, and adjust volume with the built-in controls and microphone.
- Back up aux cable if you forget to charge your headphone.
Skullcandy Hesh 3 does an amazing job at offering you whole day listening as well as fast charging. On top of that, they did include a great cable for aux backup just in case. Moreover, the premium sound experience truly enhances everything and it encourages you to push the boundaries in a way that really works. The controls on the side are great too, and those really make the product stand out of the crowd in a way that truly matters most of the time.
Conclusion on Skullcandy Headphones
We found that the Skullcandy headphones are very immersive, easy to use and super durable too. Our top choice is still the skullcandy crusher which blows you off with a runtime of up to 40 hours. It also has an adjustable bass and noise isolation function allowing you to immerse in your music world with minimal disruption.
That’s why it can be a really good idea to give them a shot and see just how good they really are. We do recommend them to check these out, as they are very reliable!